Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Book Announcement

I know I haven't posted any new poetry in awhile (over a month in fact), and I'd like to apologize to my 3 avid readers. haha! j/k The truth is that I'm actually working on a book with a friend of mine. We are compiling a collection of our poems and joint-publishing it ourselves. Once ready, I'll be sure to let you guys know where you can get it. It will be possible (preferable) for you to purchase it online.

That being said, I don't want to give everything away before the book is available. While most of it is older work that I have already posted here on the blog, there are some significant additions that the online world has yet to see. You won't see them, either, until the book is released. :o) Let's call it incentive for you to buy the book. *grin*

So, poetry postings will be suspended until further notice - basically until the book is out. We hope to be finished in the next month or two.

Thank you for your patience!

2 comments:

Chel Dubois said...

November 18, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Update needed!

and If we order one, will it be autographed?

B said...

February 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM

The book is almost finished. We have all of the poems selected and formatted. We just need to get the extra stuff (introduction, foreword, cover, etc.) worked out. We are hoping to have it done in a month or two.

And if you want an autographed copy, just let us know. :o)

Post a Comment