Friday, October 30, 2009

I Love You

Betrayed!
With a kiss my brother sentenced me.
All my friends fled from me,
but one.

Hated by the crowd I loved,
lied about,
spit on,
slapped and hit,
I held my peace.

Faintly, I heard it.
The one friend still close
had left me.
The rooster crowed, pulling a tear
from
my
eye.

The mighty roar sealed my fate.
These people I loved condemned me.
For all the good I did
they hated me.

Led away, I followed silently.

Agony spilled from my mouth
The first drops of blood
ran down
my back,
as the whip ripped through my skin.

Thunk! Thunk!

They spiked my hands to wood.

Thunk! Thunk!

They spiked my feet, and lifted me
up to die.

I hang
here, now,
watching the people that did this.
These people that I love so much
Watching you.
Yes, you helped.
You hung me here with your sin.

It's okay.
I let you do it.
I had to.
I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment